Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Beowulf LaGrange posted:

i think i also made like 150 off of frankie last year.

unfortunately now, in his third title defense, he's finally the (slight) favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
What's the line on Davis? Rumble shouldn't be anywhere near that high.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Marching Powder posted:

they're fighting? well machida has looked really bad against really bad guys before so i guess they're factoring that in. i'd probably still take machida though, especially if he's an underdog

at middleweight machida has looked consistently world class

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

MrSmokes posted:

Gonzaga is around -170 on most betting sites. That seems like a pretty good line considering that Cro Cop is completely, utterly shot and should have stopped fighting a long time ago.

cro cop has two straight finishes in MMA, eight straight victories in kickboxing (the remy fight was a travesty) and is the last K-1 grand prix winner. whereas gonzaga just lost to a closeted fatty. you make call chief, it's your money.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
worth mentioning that mark's gameplan was completely baffling. he didn't shoot for a double until he was purple and randy had boxed him up a bunch.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i mean we've certainly never seen a touted heavyweight prospect who has demolished a bunch of schlubs get embarrassed by a veteran and turn out to be not as good as fighting Brett 'The Assassin' Smith made him look before

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

jase1 posted:

5k on laquinta @ +435

2k on thug rose @ -115

god bless

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

jase1 posted:

10k on Gustafsson at +225. I hate Jon jones more than any other fighter so this is out of pure spite for that shitbag of a human being.

god bless, i hope the thread title comes through.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

jase1 posted:

Pettit doesn’t have a shot right? He is +350 and I love an underdog.

he's at his very best when he's fighting someone like wonderboy who will give him tons of space to work his fancy poo poo. but wonderboy with a size advantage is pretty scary. so +350 seems quite good.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Next week Nunes is fighting a literal mouse, but its 1,000:1, she's bound to lose once right? Throw a couple grand on it.

to be fair that's the strongest contender in the history of the women's featherweight division

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
that sucks dude, your stories have been a highlight of this forum for a long time. you gave me the courage to bet on mma and i'm up £25. good luck on your travels.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
bet it all on bobby green imo

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

jase1 posted:

Total profit for my vegas trip after all expenses paid including my wife’s shopping and all gambling totals is $295,316.25.

can i have that 25 cents

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

jase1 posted:

Quick update. I have surgery next week to remove my stomach because it’s hosed and I haven’t ate much in the last few days. More than likely after they remove my stomach things will go south quick. So if that happens and I do pass my wife will update the thread and let you guys know. I have already got her lurking in a few threads that she is interested in and I’m gonna have her just change the name on this account to whatever she wants to be called.

I’m glad I got to share my last absolutely bonkers vegas run with this thread.

let me know what side of the god thing you come down on because if there's one guy who could win pascal's wager, it's you.

love and peace to you and yours

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

CommonShore posted:

Rename PSP to "The Great Jase Space" for a while in addition to keeping this thread title forever

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i bet a fiver on charles and a fiver on yan to win by finish. oliveira bet is pure homerism, while i think o'malley is either gonna be finished early, or late, depending on how sprightly yan is feeling. if there was a prop bet for o'malley to break his hands and possibly legs on yan's indestructible head and body i would have put my life savings on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
there's no greater hustle than cheating death