Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Save Russian Jews posted:

PSP Coleman losses
Fawker: $20
MassRayPer: $100
Save Russian Jews: $150
osama bin diesel: $50
Roadtard: $15
Malachamavet: $15
Bubba Smith: $20
Who Gotch Ya: $100
mobn: $20
attackmole: $20
OG KUSH BLUNTS: $20
Gourd of Taste: $100
BossTweed: $10

edit: I have never been prouder to lose money because a man won't wrestle
i had five on that. as much as i love coleman i could never bring myself to bet more than that on one of his fights. he's mark coleman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Beowulf LaGrange posted:

i've lost so, so many parlays though. little ones that dont cost much are so addicting.

they're like MMA scratch-offs, and as long as you treat them like scratch-offs they're pretty fun.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Lurkee Mcgee posted:

Am I wrong to think that the odds for Bispin/Rivera are completely wacked? Bisping at -350? I'm very tempted to put money on Rivera, here.

bisping is gonna do british doubles on jorge until he gets him down and then get a tko stoppage.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

GSP is gonna tap to a body triangle while in top position. let me know when the specialized odds come out.