Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

-Atom- posted:

what's a good site to use to bet on MMA if I live in California?

feelin' saucy.

Bump. Never bet before, and all these sites look super shady. I'm lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

jase1 posted:

1k on bisping at +500. I know he probably gets his face smashed in but with the recent news of rockhold being injured and getting 5 to 1 I like that the odds and feel it's good value.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

cash

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

There was a post I wanted to make in this thread, but I was afraid it would jinx the end of the fight. And I will say, the result of the actual fight was indeed the exact opposite of what I was going to encourage people to bet on. Bless all you gamblers.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Also, I think part of it might just be that Gane looks like a legitimate heavyweight, being tall and muscular instead of being fat (every other HW in the UFC) or having the proportions of a 5'8" man scaled up to 6'3" (Stipe)

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

You will never die

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Jase, for all the enjoyment you have gotten out of the forum, you paid it back tenfold. And we've always rooted for you, in terms of your bets and everything else in life.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

It seems like all the pros were of the same mind when it came to betting the main event last night...

https://twitter.com/oocmma/status/1591677696450658304

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

wait so we're the bets real or nah