Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
Fuckin awful to hear, Jase—wishing you the best.

feels stupid to even :justpost: about mma at this point but I’m on Covington by sub at +800 (and a sprinkle on round 4 specifically at +5000. Just got a hunch). Count me in on the Spivak train, gently caress Greg hardy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

king poo poo

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

anybody sweating tonight? I've got a decent amount on santos in the main but not much interest in the rest of the card

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

jase won

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

leftist heap posted:

$5 each on Sterling/TKZ/Burns and a $10 parlay on all of them here.

lol what's the payout on that parlay, like $1600?

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

oleinik is such a baller lmao

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

thinking about how funny it would be if Yan got DQ'd for another illegal knee and just laughing my rear end off

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Parlaying Barnett and Borralho to both win at +534, I think they’re better than their number and it’s a fun sweat without having to put too much down

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Rest In Peace, king. You’ll always be a legend. Condolences to Mrs. Jase

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

i think the o'malley hype train is pretty solidly off the tracks now but i'd be willing to take a punt at +300 or better. He's obviously very talented and Yan isn't invincible. Suga's only loss was that weird injury/stoppage thing against Vera. You could certainly make the argument that Yan's resume is a bunch of cans and over-the-hill guys (and a short notice win over sandhagen)

(do i think o'malley wins? no. i think yan destroys him and he ends up fighting jake paul next year or something. but if the number gets good enough i'm not staying away)

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

i'm gonna make so much money when they put somebody who isn't an obvious can in front of paddy

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

taking blaydes by dec at +500, i could see this being a grindfest

e: part of this is that herb dean loves to watch guys "work" and doesn't stand anybody up ever, blaydes could absolutely lay on him for minutes at a stretch

Spokes fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 23, 2022

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

sheesh

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

i took two big stances yesterday, Alves and Mayes lmao

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

they're not cashing in the undefeated jake paul train for anderson silva

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

i cannot remotely fathom this izzy line, i feel like it should be -1200. i understand pereira beat him in a different sport half a decade ago but he also lost (in MMA!!) to "Quemuel Ottoni" in about the same timeframe (in a fight where pereira demonstrated he was incompetent at like, six different submissions)

adesnaya has dominated everyone in his weight class, some of the best multiple times. pereira has beat a few cans (and sean strickland who seemed eager to lose)

if you believe that pereira just somehow has adesanya's number, sure, i could see the bet, but you're taking somebody with minimal mma experience against one of the modern era greats at... +170 ???? no thank you.

e:

to be fair, i think you make a lot of excellent points here. none that should matter, but "izzy decides he wants to prove he's a better pure kickboxer" is definitely alex's best chance to win and there's a realistic chance of it happening

Spokes fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Nov 10, 2022

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

sometimes i am wrong and sometimes i am WRONG

grats to everybody who made bank on that, sheesh

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

HELLO?

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

let's get wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

i had fun i guess did yall have fun