Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
bet 10 on bj and even if you lose, you showed some character

same goes for jorge, but his wrestling, bjj and speed disadvantage makes that a horrible bet regardless of the odds imo

rivera was coincidentally my best bet at +400something against nate loving quarry :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Captain Log posted:

Oh my sweet Jesus that AV is amazing.

as-salamu alaykum

If you wanna bet on a favorite, I recommend Sotiropoulos. Today I asked one of Siver's training partners about their plans once the fight hits the floor. "Try to survive, but it will be hard" - a diffident Russian

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
it's not. but if they're not very confident, then neither should we be..keep in mind that bisping's the bigger favorite for some reason

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Betting on BJ was the right thing to do, but boy do I feel dumb for trashing my man Dennis the Menace and telling people to bet on Sot. At least I never convinced myself Rivera stood a chance ;o

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
gently caress, weidman-sakara isnt showing up on bodog uk...that's a great underdog bet

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
munoz almost lost to kendall grove, no man like that should ever be a clear favorite

for some reason I read that sakara was the favorite and was about to bet the bank on weidman...im dum

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
5 on Daley and 6 on a Kermit/Aoki/Melendez parlay to turn 11 into 30. ballin

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
what's his wrestling like? i've only seen him on tuf and against cole miller...seemed like a well-rounded guy that improved a lot since being on that show, but i'm not sure that's enough

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
should i be worried if i'm using bodog.co.uk ?

bader is a sure thing against tito, how is that surprising?

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
im not seeing odds on the ellenberger fight on my site, but -150 is ridiculous

put all my money on bocek and a mousasi/gsp/aldo/machida parlay which has been working out just great

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
push

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

ForbiddenWonder posted:

depends on your site actually, it could just reduce to a 3 item parlay.

i thought that was called a "push", but ya, i'm running a 3 item parlay now.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Shumagorath posted:

I'm sorely tempted to put real money on Hominick and Shields. Are the odds on both still really long?

yes

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
fentry be killing em

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
i'll take even avatar betting odds on okami surviving 3 rounds :smugdog:

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
i'm putting some one oliveira...he should be a bigger favorite imo. cerrone's got good muay thai, but lacks the kind of power that would make oliveria reconsider just overwhelming him like he does with most of his opponents.

does anyone know jim hettes? bruce leroy is one of the worst ufc fighters in modern times and he's facing an undefeated grappler. the problem is that being undefeated doesn't mean much.

i'm definitely not touching the main and co-main event.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
i'll sleep better tonight knowing that the chances of a big nog victory ruining my parlay just got slimmer. reminds me of that fateful evening i bet a large amount of real money on kendall grove beating evan tanner.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

human being Martyr posted:

Everyone who bet against Nogueira post here asap. You've earned it.

nog ruined my parlay, but i still have some money in my account because paul harris won twice

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
i was ordered to spend a month on stormfront to improve my posting and it didn't even help my mma betting

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
under 1.5 means that I win if some dude gets finished before the 2nd round is completed, right?

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Maia is a good bet but there's no reason to believe Maia isn't another favorable stylistic matchup for Bisping. It'll depend on how good Maia put his strikes and takedowns together IMO..

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Maia is going to crush Bisping and it will be hilarious.
02-27-2009: the last time maia finished someone

but its ok, anderson said he hits hard and then he dropped munoz, so he guess he's as dangerous as Da Spyda

everytime bisping fights we've got these sherdog posters coming out of the woodwork..

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Nobody expects Bisping to finish Maia or anyone else for that matter, what gave you that impression?

Tezcatlipoca, that's even worse if you're picking Maia by decision.

Posters unironically trying to credmine off the ole 'Bisping=bad, check out his double' meme is what this forum needs more of, so I'll stop this.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
1. some sites let you bet on anderson-gsp, but i don't see the point in putting your money up before the weigh ins. people get injured, which might make your parlay less desirable and some people (thiago alves) look like poo poo at weight ins

2. since you're one of those geniuses that thought maia should be favored against bisping, i would strongly advise against betting real money and instead to stick with being a highly opinionated goon.

3. i was down to half of my initial investment after yamasaki ruined my parlay, but managed to quadruple that dosh during my latest "time out". awww yeah, at least my wallet appreciates the man with the most hardcore insight on ultimate fighting, futa and phimosis.

4. is ellenberger-sanchez 3 or 5 rounds, because that would make a huge difference..

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Good bet as a 3 to 1 underdog or w/e he was, not good enough that he should've been favored as the dummies were advocating. Bisping has always had great defensive grappling btw, but feel free to ignore my friendly advice and bet on a sport you don't understand.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I've got a :10bux: Ellenberger-Miosic-Markes parlay going. Ellenberger is the better striker/wrestler/powerpuncher with a good chin of his own and I don't see cardio being a factor before the 3rd round. Miosic is actually a true heavyweight with good wrestling vs an Englishman that barely beat Rob Broughton. Very certain about those two so then I added Markes at even odds for a better payout. Simpson looked pretty lost the times he couldn't outwrestle his opponents and Markes is striker (didn't see much of it tho) from Aldo's camp that outwrestled that Czech gorilla wrestling champ at 205 last time.

All I really know is that I'm staying the gently caress away from Struve-Herman.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Stop being so greedy, MMA is just too dumb for huge parlays.

Edgar at even odds and Akiyama as a 4-1 underdog seem like the best bets. Probably gonna parlay Frankie with Rampage because I can't picture Bader winning that fight.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Betting on Lauzon is like betting on a Heavyweight/Melvin fight. I don't recommend it, but sometimes the urge is too strong.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
betting on fight bonuses is some degenerate gambling

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
lmao

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
can't you picture akiyama shutting down jake's wrestling and winning a lovely kickboxing match?

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I don't know who to bet on anymore, even Frankie's odds moved to where I would put him. Oh well, at least Miesha Tate is up next week.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
i bet on guys i can't stand so that i can feel like a winner either way *does le derpface and switches tabs to byobxp.com*

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
You win, Cyborg is all yours.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
at least TAM came through...lucky idiots that bet on MM&Kampmann :argh:

e: is there any chance of getting my mccall money back? on bodog you got your money back when the fight went to a draw (dunno about bet365) and the decision was never really reversed.

Paul Pot fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Mar 3, 2012

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
they sensed I was a powerful individual and now I've got my 5 (five) euros back

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
not as ridiculous as people still genuinely responding to your posts

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The Paul Pot calling the kettle black

sorry for being mean to your blazebro, i'll be more chill from now on :420:

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I'd bet on Johnson and Kos, but an arch-jew stole my earnings because I didn't read the fine print of the fine print. :<

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Pierce is way more likely to hit you than Hendrix, just not as hard. Then again, there's the Paulo Thiago argument.