Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

jase1 posted:

I'm not even mad I lost and I didn't even watch the fight. I gamble on everything not just MMA so no big deal. It looked like good value I lost and move on to the next one. I did make $3 dollars off Forrest Griffin though!

ignore the haters, do your thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
kampmann-hendricks should be closer than 2.10 by roughly 0.10 (imo ofc)

bad bets galore besides that, looks like you'll never be the head of a major corporation and should definitely never beg for goon validation ever again

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
tito was still a 3:1 favorite over randy after randy demolished the guy he was blatantly ducking for over a year. odds are pretty much spot on these days, there's really no point in betting on mma unless you need the added excitement.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Auntie Creepy might be looking for a divorce ABANDON SHIP!

Edit: drat goons, now I'm looking for a source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8aBX9W4H8M