Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Roy got stood up out of an active kimura attempt. What that means about him getting knocked out in the next round is up for debate. The monson loss was on a boxing/mma hybrid card, and the judging for mma was hilariously bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Is betting in Canada legal, and if so, what are some good sites? This uncle creepy / mark hunt action might make me Bet On MMA.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Kos looked very uncomfortable with getting punched in the face in the Pierce fight, and Hendricks hits hard.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

So far today, I've managed to miss my flight, and sit on my balls. Think I'm going to round out my day, and Bet on MMA.

Is bodog a good site to use?

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

manyak posted:

For everyone keeping track, multi millionaire pro poker player sponsored by the UFC goon Jcarver (doesnt post much or at all anymore since the poker forum closed) bet $15k on sonnen tonight so you can add that to the goon win/loss ledger

!!!

Holy moley. Congrats goon who will never read this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Well it certainly adds to his legend.

It's better than seeing an inveterate gambler say "I'm dying and have 200k! Lets blow it! Gonna buy my old lady a maybach! That's what widows love!"