Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

After the Strikeforce event on Saturday, is it better to place bets on Strikeforce fights over UFC? With the UFC being more mainstream, I would expect the odds to be more rational. Whereas Strikeforce, being barely above B-league, should be more susceptible to wild, exploitable variations in odds.

If I hadn't completely forgotten about Strikeforce this weekend, I would have bet a pretty penny on Silva.

Will Fedor still be a strong favorite in his next fight, if he doesn't retire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

jeffersonlives posted:

Weidman's exactly the type of guy that's usually a good bet because of dumber people putting money on the not very good name fighter. I don't think a short camp overcomes the "one of the best grappling prospects in MMA against Alessio Sakara" angle.

All I know about Sakara is that he has a huge back tattoo of a Roman Centurion and is otherwise not interesting. The fact that a brand new UFC fighter is coming into a fight at -220 should be a dead give-away that there is not a lot of confidence in Sakara.

I also put $5 on Sanchez and Munoz (not a parlay, because I'm smart :v:)

red19fire
May 26, 2010

fawker posted:

PARLAYS 4EVA

ahahaha.

Munoz, Wiedman, Sanchez. Bet on MMA, y'all.

e: these are my 3 bets

red19fire fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Mar 4, 2011

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bodog.eu is now bovada.lv. I think I'm going to pull my money out of Latvia.