Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Shumagorath posted:

That's awful news jase, but you're facing it with more grace than many could muster. Whatever's on the other side I hope you show them they can't gamble worth poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Shumagorath posted:

Sorry guys, I was going to bet on Lauzon because we used to be AIM buddies, but I found out the fight had been pulled when ProLine nullfied my betslip :(

Hah, that’s funny — I use to play Call Of Duty with him all the time back in, like, 2011. He’s a friend of a friend

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Cya, bud. Thanks for the fun CoD times.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Before the Pandemic, he also owned a bar and restaurant down in Florida. When the pandemic hit and everything closed, he payed all of his employees for several months even though they didn’t work. He eventually shuttered the business and had to lay everyone off but he made sure his folks were paid for a while.

He was a dick sometimes but he was a good dude and OUR dick.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

He didn’t respect me

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Figured I’d say something eventually — Jase faked his death.

After more than a few weeks of investigation last year, we found him posting still on an older Twitter account. Also, we learned that he never owned the bar and restaurant he claimed to, and the woman he was married to seemed to have always been married to another man.

In other words, Jase pulled off the ultimate Jase gambit. A+

He also still plays Call of Duty under the same Activision name lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Honestly, I ain’t even mad

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

omg chael crash posted:

Before the Pandemic, he also owned a bar and restaurant down in Florida. When the pandemic hit and everything closed, he payed all of his employees for several months even though they didn’t work. He eventually shuttered the business and had to lay everyone off but he made sure his folks were paid for a while.

He was a dick sometimes but he was a good dude and OUR dick.

lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Tweak posted:

lmfao please please go on

Not much else other than that. After we saw him posting about sports/betting/MMA on his older Twitter account, we did some investigation because we were bored/confused and found it all out. We tried calling him out on it and he quickly deleted most of his accounts we knew about(including his Facebook lol) but he never stopped buying and playing the newest Call of Duty releases

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I do truly believe his hustling and gambling stories were real — it’s what makes all of this so much funnier

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

They weren't. I know I told you this lol.

I know I know, but I feel there must of small, tiny shred of truth somewhere. I played with this cat for ten years — I needed something to believe!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I believe he actually did place some large bets — some other goon works as a bookie and took the bets himself

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It was Stonecold64, I think? Or something like that

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I guess someone(not me) posted this to Bluesky

https://bsky.app/profile/shitposting.vip/post/3kbiw7o6m232d

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I guess we can’t embed those yet? Dunno

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

As one of the people hurt the most by this(played video games with him for 10 years, have a ton of messages talking with him through all this), I say let him come back. gently caress it, it’s funny

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I was genuinely upset when we found out about his “death” but I was also one of the people that helped dig up all of the information about his scam. Jase, as with all things, is a land of contrasts??

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

El Jebus posted:

As someone that played CoD for a couple years with Jase, all I have to say is, "lol, lmao even".

Jebus!!!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

He did once buy me a CoD skin because he thought it was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I love Jase1