Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I got 10 bucks on Sergei at -125 this weekend which I think is way lower than it should be, I think 9 times out of 10 Sergei beats Arlovski

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I really should I have put more money on Sergei, that fight went exactly how I expected it to

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

mma playground odds can be way different than any betting sites since they're based on the picks on the site

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I've decided to break my don't bet on mma rule recently so been looking forward to this weekend. What's everyone got on this weekend's fights?

I put 20 on Rivera at +275 with an additional 5 at +375 if he finishes Bisping, which I think he has a good chance of. Not quite sure why, but I've felt since I heard this fight announced that it was Rivera's fight to win, hope he pulls it out.

Also put 10 on a parlay of Lytle and Tuscherer, Since Lytle is fairly consistent against lower competition and Hunt is gonna get wrestled on.

I also put a few small bets on Fisher by decision at +350, BJ finishing Fitch at +300, and Zhang vs Reinhardt lasting a full round at +200.

I also put 5 bucks on the little girl from True Grit winning and 5 bucks on Jennifer Lawrence winning for Winter's Bone at 30 to 1 since I liked both those movies.

This post will soon be evidence of how dumb I am.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Two bets left, status so far: Incredibly dumb

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Why couldn't Rivera just loving stay down. gently caress cheating Bisping

I'm gonna laugh really hard if one of my stupid oscar bets comes through now

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

So since going 0 for 5 at 127 I've done this:

Lesson? Parlays 4 EVA

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Another weekend, another parlay.

gently caress the judges on Mousasi - Jardine for lowering my winnings a bit.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Who knows, it could happen:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

As far as serious bets I have Bendo taking a decision at +220, The Janitor at even, and a small parlay on Menjivar, Jabouin, Ellenberger, and Bendo

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I had a feeling Alves would underestimate Story since he's been flying under the radar and put 20 on him at +200, more than paid off my horrible parlay choices tonight.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

human being Martyr posted:

i'm not, because pettis gonna win y'all

So what is it like to be so wrong.

So I had a pretty good night:

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Elmo Oxygen posted:

I can't imagine putting real money on a guy as inconsistent as Roop, but congrats I guess.
It was mainly just due to the ridiculous line, no way Grispi should have been -500 when he just got completely handled by a relatively unknown striker.

And definitely looking at Einemo for next week.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

All this really determines is how much I'm going to end up losing betting on Diaz

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Definitely putting some on Munoz, I think he's going to smash Maia most likely

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Lines are out for Strikeforce undercard, Masvidal is at +135 vs Noons, also Overeem the lesser is even against the GRAVE DIGGER

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I haven't posted here in a while because I'm still healing from going 11/12 on a multi event parlay and having it broken by Tito Ortiz winning. My confidence has been pretty shot since then

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Got my money on a Diaz - Browne - Koscheck - Bones parlay tonight, so far 1 of 4

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Massenzio ruined my parlay tonight, but the fight ruled so I didn't mind much. 20 bucks on Lauzon at +250 more than covered for that, can always count on Melvin to derail his own hype train whenever he gets a good streak going.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Took the hundred I originally had on Diaz vs GSP and put it on Diaz over Penn at +150, which more than covers what ill be putting on him when he beats the poo poo out of GSP eventually

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

20 Bucks on Dennis Hallman at +180 just more than covered my bets for the night. So far crazy parlay going ok and have a small parlay on Jones and both Nogs

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The Diaz brothers made me a good chunk of money this year, had 40 on Nate tonight at +240 which was a retarded line. Also had 50 on Overeem, which in retrospect I wish I had gone heavier since I was pretty sure Brock stopped caring about being a fighter.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

What's the exchange rate from cred to bitcoins?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The Monson decision was one of the worst I have ever seen, so I wouldn't hold it against Nelson. That said I still see him losing a decision in a bad fight against Werdum.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I put most of my bankroll up on Diaz tonight, if he wins it should get me enough to buy a Vaporizer in his honor. Also put side bets on Clifford Starks by decision since he's a D1 wrestler and Ed Herman is dumb, and a couple small parlays.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm very sad right now

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

He's a longtime vet who hasn't been in the UFC for a long time due to contract and visa issues. He's a solid fighter but yeah I think he should probably be a bigger dog against Thiago.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Have lines for the undercard for 148 been posted anywhere? I'm going to Vegas for the event and want to place a bunch of bets while I'm there but I can only find lines on the main fights so far

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I wish I had more confidence in this before the fights:

Also had 5 on both of them to win so ended up turning 15 bucks into 110, not a bad night

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Had 10 on Lawler at +350, wish I had put more down

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

If they had scored the Gomi fight correctly I would have made over 500 from less than 10 bucks bet. At least my safety bet on Mark Hunt more than covers everything, PRIDE never die

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

200 down on Diaz at +350, gently caress everything I have faith

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

For the record this is all money I've won from a 20 dollar deposit, most of it from betting on his brother. If I hadn't been robbed of a lot of money by the Gomi - Sanchez judging this would have been an even more ridiculous bet.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

For a less reasonable response to all doubters

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I think Dan Miller being a +240 underdog is a pretty strange line personally

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Fentry posted:

I think Dan Miller being a +240 underdog is a pretty strange line personally

Here's the first evidence of me being dumb for tonight

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

You're just jealous of the Mark Hunt funded golden thrones we're all going to have soon

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

jeffersonlives posted:

-100 on Gomi vs. Diego
Still feeling his pain on this one, I would have won more than 500 if this had been scored correctly

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Down to just needing Pettis to win on a 5 fight parlay of Tibau, Poirier, Rothwell, Barnett, and Pettis. 5 for 120. So Henderson is now a lock, get your picks in while you still can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I don't know officially but I can't imagine Rampage would agree to a 5 rounder when he was "training" for a 3 round fight. Plus I don't think Bellator does any non title 5 rounders