Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
not even a jase one bet could have altered the cosmic rule of Mark Hunt getting lamped by Fabricio Werdum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
the Cole Miller/Max Holloway line seems pretty tempting

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
the best part about this thread isn't the one sentence copy/paste of a betting slip (shout outs to jase one) but the long diatribes of "rational thought"

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

manyak posted:

My favorite part is when all the shittiest posters come into this thread and go "dont bet on a mma" :iamafag: when someone is wrong about a prediction

Aww don't be sad

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
what's a good site to use to bet on MMA if I live in California?

feelin' saucy.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I put $75 on Mendes getting the decision

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

willie_dee posted:

By decision or just winning? If anything I think he will finish him.

By decision. I think it's going to be closer than most people think but $ takes it

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Marching Powder posted:

It's hard to imagine conor cutting the weight he does and not Rumble johnsoning the championship rounds. If Chad's winning, he's probably finishing

Chad taking the fight on short notice + what you mentioned played a role in my Rational Thought

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

attackmole posted:

22 bucks on Jake Ellenberger to win 36. Think if everyone ponies in a little we can get up to a few grand by tonight?

You're a brave men to bet on Jake at this stage

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Putting 50 on Bethe because I work a lot of overtime and hate money

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bundt Cake posted:

Shields has done some grappling things in mma that are kind of insane if unspectacular, but hes also capable of being terrible so I dont know what tot hink of him

I think most people try to convince themselves that not only did Jake survive the H-Bomb, but also soundly beat everyone's favorite Old Man

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bubba Smith posted:

Too many goons on the Magny train now. We all know how that goes. But good luck to us all and the Bigfoot fight.

What's it like to be a prophet

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

mewse posted:

I liked Mendes's chances better.

Even with the abbreviated camp? That's crazy.

I kind of wish Aldo didn't get comfortable when he competes because people weirdly underestimate how good he is because of the performances against like Hominick and Lamas

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I put 80 on Aldo and if I win I will put slightly more money on my monthly car payment

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Grifter posted:

I have never done online sports betting because the sites seem too sketchy and I'm way too much of a nerd to know a bookie in real life. Aldo as an underdog really makes me want to take a shot though.

Bovada is your friend

-Atom- fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 2, 2015

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
the line is starting to shift in Aldo's favor

should be interesting come Saturday afternoon

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I mean I lost 80 bucks but... whoa boy, Jase1.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
So whenever there seems to be a goon consensus or Jase1 makes a bet I feel like that's the indicator to maybe not move forward.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
It's not a lot but I just put 40 on Condit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
congrats to the jase one.