Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here
Had some winnings from before and figured I would just toss it on this event.

iLikeMidgets fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here
Glad a threw a couple dollars on Diaz-Miller not going the distance just before the fight

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here
Frank Mir is +275 against Cormier. I'm really tempted to put a few dollars on this. Can anyone convince me otherwise?
I do realize Mir falls down quite abit when someone throws a punch in his direction BUT I'm really hoping he uses his ground game before that happens.

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here

Chemtrail Clem posted:

I think itll look more like Cormier vs Barnett, since barnett and mir are kinda similar in a lot of ways but the thing is Mir has a much worse chin and wont take as long to blast out

I uh...also had put money on Barnett and that didn't turn out well. Maybe I should re-evaluate this whole betting on MMA thing.

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here
All that is left in my account. I haven't exactly been winning my bets on MMA

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here
Matt Brown and Bermudez parlay - $15 to win $17.94
Mendes and Lawler parlay - $15 to win $76.80

This is my first MMA bet since Bonnar to win against Anderson Silva - $1 to win $1,230,999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here
gently caress THIS