Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
When I set up my CentSports account so I could place some bets on the last SF event, I accidentally put everything on Kharitonov (I meant to put one cent on him).

I then realized that it was an ok move and just went with it. Here I am 15 cents richer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
The only reason I follow this thread is to check in post-fight to laugh. Thanks, guys.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Fentry posted:

What's the exchange rate from cred to bitcoins?

2.3 Cosbys.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I didn't keep up on this thread when it happened so I'll ask here: When it was revealed that the judges hosed up the Uncle Creepy fight, did sports books refund people? Or were you just hosed?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Placed bets on Del Rosario @ +130 and Herman @ +160 at Treasure Island's sports book. $25 each.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bucket Joneses posted:

Placed bets on Del Rosario @ +130 and Herman @ +160 at Treasure Island's sports book. $25 each.

Welp there goes $50. Don't bet on MMA.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Skip My Posts posted:

I think it's pretty clear they don't understand how a real life bookie works.

Just stick to making fun of people for losing money, guys.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

JoeRules posted:

Taking Hendo points handicap, Menjivar points handicap, Koscheck by decision, and Johnson by stoppage.

Carry the torch! TO THE FUTURE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

You're like an MMA Betting Unicorn.