Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I want a DQ7 remake on the 360 or PC :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I got in first place in the bronze cup by the skin of my teeth.

I then see the Time To Beat is another 16 seconds *faster* than what I did.

Nope. You can gently caress right off with that poo poo game. Maybe if your horses controlled like mario kart.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

These horses drive like boats lol

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Tae posted:

So you're not drifting

I guess not. I'm just not gonna do it, I don't enjoy minigames in RPGs anyways. They always end up being tedious dumb bullshit.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Palmtree Panic posted:

Sugiyama was a real bastard & a mediocre composer. The music of Dragon Quest is the weakest part of the games.

Rest in piss fucker.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

The biggest dq shitposting group on fb is now down, and was full of chud's and literal "Aryan martial individualist" saying it wasn't a problem and it was the woke leftists who only care about this, and "don't forget Wagner" loving people are poo poo