Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mischitary
Oct 9, 2007
I'm currently playing through the DS version of DQ6 for the first time (I've already played through the other two DS remakes in the past) and one of the things I truly love about Dragon Quest but that I think a lot of other people might find off-putting is how little direction you get. The world is so open and it's truly one of those games where you have to talk to absolutely everybody because the only way you'll know where to go is if you remember what a guy told you.

Also it's weird to have played Dragon Quest Monsters on the Game Boy years ago and learning that the original Terry was this ultimate bad-rear end and not just some kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU