Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Hey, if you guys missed the DQ VI slime preorder bonus, go ask your local gamestop if they have any left over. I got 2 for free today, and I didn't even buy DQ VI (no money.)

(In Austin, the gamestop by Wal-mart on Anderson should have another one leftover)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

I picked up a used copy of Rocket Slime at gamestop and holy gently caress is it addicting and fun. The main map is alright exploration, but the characters and tank battles are awesome. I just wish you could get a list of all the tanks you have beaten.

That, and why in the hell did they not use the touch screen for the game.