Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
I've played through all of the Dragon Quest games up until the 5th game. The first two were ok though like most early RPGs I don't feel like playing them now. III was pretty good, IV is my favourite, V is my second favourite, and for VI, I plan to play when I get it. I tried to get into IX, but somehow it didn't grab me in as well as the other games (could be that fairy companion that's keeping me from playing it), and 7/8 and the Monster spinoff games I never played and I will intend to after I finish VI.

Hell, my username is named after the mass insta-death spell that made random encounters that weren't immune to magic fall to Kiryl, the team healer I used in IV. Sucks that I chose Bianca as my wife in V; she had the spell, but other than that she was overshadowed by her children (particularly her daughter as the caster) and the SlimeKnight I had since the beginning of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU