Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
What a loss. RIP to one of the most iconic artists of all time.

People on Twitter were sharing links to a collection on the Internet Archive containing high quality DQ-related scans. Mostly Famicom, Super Famicom, and DS boxes, manuals, and strategy guides. Just terrific stuff, really highlights Toriyama's art.

Coheed and Camembert fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Mar 8, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Zeta Zetton posted:

Besides for when it made me do a 2d dungeon with random encounters every few steps but I'll ignore that.

I saved most of the Tickington sidequests until the third act, which I don't necessarily regret because some of the mini-boss fights in the later quests can be pretty difficult. They're all optional besides the one it makes you do. But IIRC if you do them as they come along, you can get slightly better items than what you'd normally have by that point in the game.

Enjoy the game, it's incredible and I love the sailing theme that it reuses from DQ4. Sylvando owns.