Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

miss.kitty.jane
Oct 25, 2006
ain't no use in turning on the light, babe
Is it still okay to post birth stories here? I am also wondering if someone has already set up some sort of repository of goon birth stories, because it needs to be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miss.kitty.jane
Oct 25, 2006
ain't no use in turning on the light, babe
LuckDaemon, I had a natural childbirth at a birth center with no classes and no books. The whole pregnancy I just had it in my head that when the time came I would know what to do and anything I had previously learned would probably be thrown out the window. I'm normally someone who likes to plan things carefully but I think in labor you can really only have preferences. It worked perfectly for me and I had a great birth, but I also had a nice midwife helping to guide me. I did read a ton of birth stories online and asked everyone I knew how theirs had gone, in my opinion that is the best source of knowledge.