Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

bamzilla posted:

Googling "essential baby items" brings up a host of items recommended and even some check lists with some good information. You can also get a list from your OBGYN or maybe your hospital's maternity ward. Here's one of the many links that came up: http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/essential-baby-products.htm Every person will have different ideas on what is necessary for starting your new life with baby.

this link seems dead -- any other good suggestions for baby registry item lists? Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
What do y'all wish you had known or thought to do or buy in advance before the first child arrived?

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound
When I was a kid locks were just a way to get my attention.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound
If you're getting in fights with your employer that require a lawyer to resolve, it is usually a good idea to start looking for other employment. They will find a reason to fire you eventually if they want to find one.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Somaen posted:

I can't wait to meet baby so I can show her birbs and have her stop kicking wife in the kidneys

We're at 31 weeks and I've been calling the little dude Kickpuncher

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound
My wife just shared this tweet with me:

https://twitter.com/dodo/status/723518981089419266?s=20

and I said "It YOU!" because she's at eight and a half months and pointed at her and she got the same expression on her face that the guinea piggy has in the photo and it was adorable

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound
What my wife did was go online and check the violation and complaint citations for each daycare on the state website.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Shoehead posted:

So the section was booked for today, we got ready, went to bed early and wouldn't you know at 1am my wife's water broke. She ended up having an emergency section, he's something like 5 pound 16, tiny little guy. He's gorgeous :3:

Congrats!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound
What are some suggestions for a good 1st mother's day present?