Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaemonWyrm
Jul 3, 2003

Why don't I hear any sleep screams?
I've been doing some baby shopping on the internet and I feel really fried on it. It drives me nuts how for every product on amazon there are people who violently hate it. I really wish there was a way to just have a pre-made baby registry of all the best products instead of trying to figure out what the hell a bouncy seat is and which is the best stroller.

Anyone have any advice on diaper pail brands?

Also, we're expecting twins this summer (one of each!). I know you guys like the Moby baby wrap thing as a carrier. I like the idea of being able to use it for both or for one as needed. I see that there are two "twin wraps" but is there anyone with actual experience using a twin wrap? Or, is there a better twin alternative?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaemonWyrm
Jul 3, 2003

bamzilla posted:

Now that our kid's older and has gross poops we only use it for poop diapers and pee diapers go straight into the trash.

Hey thats a good idea!

Maybe this is a really stupidly naive question but can't one just throw the diapers in the big trash can outside?

DaemonWyrm
Jul 3, 2003

Fionnoula posted:

We ended up switching to a regular kitchen trash can with a push button lid and we were emptying it maybe twice a week. Then, since Liam's room is right near the front door anyway, I stuck it right outside the door and now I only empty it on trash night.

The more research I do on diaper pails the more it seems like this is what happens no matter what pail you start off with. My worry too is with the twins we're going to be going through twice the number of fancy refills, twice the number of bag changes, and theoretically half the shelf life smell wise so maybe I'll just buy a couple of sturdy cans like these and just bleach as needed.

Babies sure need a lot of stuff...