Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

seacat posted:

What exactly do you learn majoring in "food science"? I haven't heard of anyone from a US school doing this major. Is it like nutrition or something? That said I work with a "food science" major from China and while she doesn't know what the gently caress is going on with regards to chemistry she can do gruntwork and follow directions quite well. What courses do you take in that major exactly?

They have this major in the US. A friend of mine just graduated and got a job as a food safety (basically QA) at a canned food place. Basically just making sure the food you get is safe and up to regulation, etc. Here is the curriculum for it a my school: Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU