Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I'm living in South Williamsburg right now and I'm moving next month. I want somewhere with more bang for my buck in terms of space and quietude.

I am interested in the Lefferts Gardens/Prospect Park area. The apartments I'm finding for my budget seem pretty great, but I suppose I was wondering if it was a boring place to live? It does seem a bit isolated, but as long as there's somewhere to walk to reasonably close, I'm fine. I guess there are two Lefferts Garden spots -- the area directly south of Prospect Heights and the area directly south of Prospect Park, east of the Fort Hamilton F stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread