Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PokerJoe
Apr 30, 2007
Aces Low
Hi Everyone!

We are heading over from London on 17th Dec until 21st Dec and staying at the Hudson Hotel.

Information has been great but can anyone advise:

How likely are our chance to get discount theatre tickets on the 17th? We wanted to see Book of Mormon or Memphis but I assume its like London where you can get cheap deals (if not best seats) from third party vendors.

Are there any particularly good areas for shopping? Department stores, outlets etc

We want one seriously good modern American meal. I thought Per Se but we can't get in. On the same note where can we get a great brunch?

We are probably going to go to Brooklyn Bowl as a friend in Stamford wants to try it out on Sunday - anything else around there worth doing?

Sure I'll have more questions but gimmie answers!

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread