Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silber
Feb 28, 2008

relax, enjoy
This thread is sadly so slow shuffling along that I probably won't get an answer anytime soon but what the heck.

I'm hitting up NYC with my gal in August, I've been four times and she's never been. However since we've both never been to the Hamptons and we both love $45 cheeseburgers and white people we figured we'd chill there for a couple of days before hitting Manhattan.

So. Assuming we're both arriving and leaving at LGA and spending the first two days in the Hamptons and the last days in Manhattan, what is the best option for getting from LGA to the Hamptons and back to Manhattan?

Should I take busses? Should I use a train (Long Island RR)?

We were also planning to rent a car in the Hamptons to scoot around so should I just rent a car for two days at LGA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silber
Feb 28, 2008

relax, enjoy

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeah just rent a car at LGA ya goof.

Being from a small Canadian fishing village with one road, having to navigate anywhere in the US scares me silly you see.

• Locked thread