Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mephysteaux
Oct 30, 2009
So, fairly specific question. I'm looking to spend a couple days in NYC that happen to coincide with the Food Network Wine & Food Festival. Does the festival bring enough foodies to town that it gets extraordinarily difficult to get into some of the more well-known restaurants?

Specifically, I'm looking to go to Fette Sau on Friday, and I'll have a group training up from Philly Saturday morning, we might be going somewhere for a price fix lunch/brunch when they arrive. I'm wary of actually making a reservation, though, since this group is notoriously for being held up by late people, and having others bail on plans last minute.

Also, does anyone have much experience with the Chinatown bus? I figure it'll save me some cash. I'm a bit wary of it, though, just because a few years back I was living near DC, and my then-girlfriend took the Chinatown bus to visit me, and one of her rides ended up leaving 2 hours late. I don't know if that's a regular occurrence, or if she was just unlucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread