Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cancelope
Sep 23, 2010

The cops want to search the train

Sheep-Goats posted:

Put the nearest cross street in to Google maps and then search for "Crown Fried Chicken." Post the screenshot here and we'll tell you if it's a bad neighborhood or not if your haven't figured it out yet on your own.

Speaking of that, I'm looking to stay somewhere near JFK for one night in early November, and I reserved a place very near to Jamaica Station (the Quality Inn). The price is great for New York, of course, and it should be easy to get there from the city and to leave the next morning via AirTrain. I'm likely to be carrying some bags, most conspicuously a laptop bag. I'm not from the US and I have only spent very little time in NYC before (and that was in Chelsea & the UES), will I be ok getting to & from the hotel with my stuff and finding somewhere to eat at reasonable hours? I could even go to Crown!

EDIT: I'm going solo.

cancelope fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread