Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fritzov
Oct 24, 2010
Planning a trip back to NYC in january when hotel prices seems a little bit human that normal. Anyone got any idea of a 4* hotel that offers single rooms for a decent price?. Theres a few good deals on hotwire i'll go with if i cant find any else thats good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fritzov
Oct 24, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're concerned about four stars and price? There are a shitload of very good four star hotels in NY, many with history, most with outrageous prices.

Thats not really what i asked for. My question if anyone know of any 4stars hotels that offer single rates/rooms in NYC.

fritzov
Oct 24, 2010

SwivelTits2000 posted:

Hah. This place is hipster central. We passed a gaggle of beards and iPhones, and someone was blasting the Portlandia theme. Ironically, of course.

We took the skyride over to Roosevelt Island today. Though Roosevelt Island doesn't necessarily stand out for anything in particular (at least no more so than anything else you'll find in the city), the tram ride is worth a trip. Totally free if you have an MTA unlimited ride pass. Plenty of unique photo ops during the short ride, too.

Yeah i loved going to Roosvelt Island, Great view of the Manhattan Skyline from there.

• Locked thread