Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nervana
Dec 9, 2010
i'm heading over mid july (20th-ish) for a few days.

i've been there once before, so i'm looking to do things i havent been able to do the last time around (namely watch a yankees game and a musical of some sort on broadway).

what is the best way to go about getting the tickets to a yankees game (probably against the athletics or mariners, as they play when we go)? i was originally planning on getting some nice seats, but seeing as how tickets can easily cost over 200$, i'm probably going to settle for some second floor seats behind the catcher, or those near the right fielder (foul zone, not outfield). they still cost around 100$ on the yankees website, is there any way to get them for cheaper? im going with a friend, so we need two tickets, if that makes a difference.

we're also going to try and get some tickets to a musical. we're looking at phantom of the opera or mamma mia or whatever, but i know its possible to get discounts on some shows. how do i go about doing this?

TIA!

edit: oh yeah and is it cheaper during the weekday than on the weekends?

nervana fucked around with this message at 07:37 on May 1, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread