Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goku chewbacca
Dec 14, 2002
Trying to plan a 2 or 3 day mid-week trip to NYC for my fiancée and I. I've been a few times as a student on school trips, then a few times visiting my sister on a shoestring student budget when she was at FIT--we mostly ate cheap pizza and went to free/cheap shows at Upright Citizens when we weren't hanging out with her eccentric and/or overprivileged classmates. My fiancée has never been and is the impetus for this last-minute trip. We're both 27.

We'll be driving in from eastern PA on I-80. Where's a good place in Jersey to leave our car for 1 or 2 nights and train or ferry into Manhattan? Liberty Island is on the itinerary--is it possible to ferry from NJ to Liberty to Manhattan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goku chewbacca
Dec 14, 2002
Why not stay in an AirBnB rental. The City hasn't yet been successful in getting all the "illegal" 1-night whole apartment rentals removed. Find one rented by a single private owner with good reviews, and not one owned by an investor with multiple listings.

• Locked thread