Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Zappa
Feb 6, 2004

Electric Aunt Jemima - Goddess of Love
I just saw this thread, though I wish I had found it sooner!

I just got a job with a company based in New England, and I've been flying to and from New York and driving from there, so I can spend the weekend in town. New York is amazing. I can't get enough of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Anyhow, I started keeping a map of the places that I went to / want to go to in New York. This might help for those that are traveling to New York. As you can see, I focused mainly on Manhattan. The colors and shapes of the pin are how I kept track of if I went there or not, or how much I wanted to see the place or not.:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202028468558476830451.00049f58165053eadf695&msa=0

Other tips:

-I thought the subway was awesome and extremely convenient.

-I stayed at the Hilton Newark Penn Station. Penn station and Newark aren't exactly the greatest places, but I was able to hop on the PATH train to downtown quickly for a couple of bucks either way, and the hotel was $95.00ish a night, including breakfast.

Hope that helps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread