Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I grew up in Queens NY and moved across the US to Washington State when I was a kid. I'm finally going back to visit NY for a few days and I know a lot has changed.

Question is how big has the Flushing Chinatown gotten and is there decent parking? When I left it was a couple of blocks and showed promise of getting larger (circa 1992).

I plan on renting a car though for transporting relatives and the wife around. Should I even bother trying to drive to Manhattan or should I just park somewhere in Queens and take the subway? (planning on visiting old chinatown).

What's a good pizza place in Queens?

There was a place I use to go to as a kid in Manhattan that had an indoor carousel as well as some drat fine cheesecake but for the life of me I can't remember the location or name. Any clue from current NY goons on what it may be?

Thanks. Not having been in NY for 20 years makes it feel foreign to me. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread