Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Okay, now write five books just like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Jack's pissed but also realizes he gets to do more math to figure out navigational techniques IN SPACE

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

Very in character for Stephen to think that the Moon is visible every night and for Jack to let that pass without comment.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I want a crossover novel where the Surprise gets caught up in a temporal anomaly and gets sent to the future where they all get picked up by the enterprise.

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!
Holy poo poo :vince:

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
Beautiful, as if you plucked the visions wholesale from my sleeping mind.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Kylaer posted:

Holy poo poo :vince:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Lord Bude posted:

I want a crossover novel where the Surprise gets caught up in a temporal anomaly and gets sent to the future where they all get picked up by the enterprise.

Jack is briefly set a-lee when he learns the captain with the authoritative manner and aristocratic voice is named Jean-Luc Picard

E:

One of those long, loving, TMP-style model panning shots. Jack, Stephen, and Barret Bonden are crowded around the porthole of the shuttle, marveling at the testament to man's ingenuity picked out against the inky blackness of the eternal deeps. House-high letters on on the hull begins to come into view:

E

SE

ISE

RISE

PRISE

Forgetting himself, Bonden elbows Captain Aubrey with a look of transported joy! Could it be?

RPRISE

Could it be?!

And the mood instantly changes as the rest of the word is revealed:

ERPRISE

TERPRISE

USS ENTERPRISE

A sour taste fills the back of the sailors' mouths. The future belongs to Americans.

Phy fucked around with this message at 06:48 on May 1, 2024

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Sax Solo posted:

I know in my soul she did something reckless and stupid in the carriage ride that caused the accident; or, failing that, said something so awful that Diana chose murder-suicide.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

The way I always imagined it was she running her mouth and nagging and pissed Diana off so she drove recklessly, which Diana has done in the past when nagged.

I definitely wasn’t expecting these The Hundred Days spoilers when I posted that lol. I wasn’t expecting Bondon either, it’s just so casually dropped into the middle of a sentence too.

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!

Phy posted:

USS ENTERPRISE

A sour taste fills the back of the sailors' mouths. The future belongs to Americans.

:bisonyes:

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Phy posted:

Jack is briefly set a-lee when he learns the captain with the authoritative manner and aristocratic voice is named Jean-Luc Picard

E:

One of those long, loving, TMP-style model panning shots. Jack, Stephen, and Barret Bonden are crowded around the porthole of the shuttle, marveling at the testament to man's ingenuity picked out against the inky blackness of the eternal deeps. House-high letters on on the hull begins to come into view:

E

SE

ISE

RISE

PRISE

Forgetting himself, Bonden elbows Captain Aubrey with a look of transported joy! Could it be?

RPRISE

Could it be?!

And the mood instantly changes as the rest of the word is revealed:

ERPRISE

TERPRISE

USS ENTERPRISE

Now write the scene in Patric O’brien english.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Not one of my strengths, unfortunately.