Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Goonstein
May 31, 2008
I haven't been into Electro-Industrial in a long time. What is decidedly good these days? I listen to very little now days though if some Combichrist comes on my zune, i'll usually give it a play.

I quit listening about the time God Module started to REALLY suck (post-Let's Go Dark) and when I was pretty sure Combichrist were heading into decline (post-Today We Are All Demons). I still listen to (modern) FLA, but the only tracks off of their latest album that I really cared for were Hostage and Stupidity. Haven't listened to Apoptygma Berzerk since Rocket Science. Same goes with In Strict Confidence, with their album Exile Paradise.

Assemblage 23 is still one of my favorite bands - is Tom Shear up to any work lately? Angelspit were pretty awesome back in the Krankhaus days, and I suppose Blood Death Ivory had a couple good tracks but I could also tell they were probably on the decline. I really could use some new guys that sound promising. Suggestions welcome!

Also might want to link to the FiXT store's website in the OP. I dunno what you guys think of it, but it is pretty much your one-stop shop for all music industrial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Goonstein
May 31, 2008
The last album i picked up of KMFDM's was Blitz, and the only track I can remember caring for was Bitches.

However, that new track sounded pretty awesome. And now I have to listen to Megalomaniac too.