Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricerapowerbottom
Jun 16, 2008

WILL MY PONY RECOGNIZE MY VOICE IN HELL

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Sonar - made up of Dirk Ivens (Dive) and Eric Van Wonterghem (Monolith), who also double as Absolute Body Control. They make awesome noisy music out of very repetitive loops. See them. Do it.

It's true, everyone should hear Sonar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKaKo-FIoNY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricerapowerbottom
Jun 16, 2008

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Also Muslimgauze.

If you want to check out Muslimgauze and like harshness, I suggest starting with Jaal Ab Dullah, Mazar-i-Sharif, and maybe Silknoose. His discography is huuuuuuge and theres a lot of boring stuff, but those three are really solid.

Tricerapowerbottom
Jun 16, 2008

Are there any bands that sound like Angelspit or Dawn of Ashes that don't have a case of Edgy 15 Year Old Lyricist Syndrome?

Sorry of those two bands arn't Electro-Industrial, I don't know much about this kind of music.