Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samael Jackson
Aug 26, 2008

POWER OF THE MACK DAD
I thought dimd was okay, but I already like undeveloped more after hearing it once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samael Jackson
Aug 26, 2008

POWER OF THE MACK DAD
Honestly, I really like millennium. Like probably as much as tni. And probably Implode ranked after that.

Samael Jackson
Aug 26, 2008

POWER OF THE MACK DAD
guys, help me out. I saw a video a while ago and can't remember the artist or name of the song and it's bugging me to find it now. the song was instrumental. if I remember right, it was a pretty experimental/noisey track. raw sounding with a lot of synth drums and stuff. the video was all 3d spikey geometric shapes that changed with the music. it wasn't too old. if I had to guess, within the last decade or so. that's all I got!

edit: I also get the feeling that the group name was some one word weird name along the lines of wumpscut or haujobb or the like.

Samael Jackson fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Nov 1, 2011

Samael Jackson
Aug 26, 2008

POWER OF THE MACK DAD
nah, wasn't 242. I wish they would make another album though, since I actually liked most of pulse. 32crash is okay but it's not the same.

Samael Jackson
Aug 26, 2008

POWER OF THE MACK DAD
yes. thank you!

http://youtu.be/AyJfHU4GoOQ

Samael Jackson
Aug 26, 2008

POWER OF THE MACK DAD
I take back those bad things I said about skinny puppy. I do like the new album after hearing it a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samael Jackson
Aug 26, 2008

POWER OF THE MACK DAD
Anybody else get the new 32crash album? I forgot it had came out in october and finally listened to it earlier. It runs kind of long like the first album but it's still pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking but whatever. It's a decent enough substitute while Front 242 figure out if they're ever gonna make a new one. I'd say check it out if you like earlier Front stuff.