Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Something I don't think I saw in this, or the last thread: C-Drone Defect. youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
The Gothsicles appear to have a new album. Also, some :spergin: has deleted their wikipedia page.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Hurrah, Combichrist are in Nottingham in June!:pervert:

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

W424 posted:

I'm not planning on burning these on cd or mounting them as virtual images.

The stuff that's cue/bin, you're pretty much going to have to. Just mount the images, rip to your format of choice and get it over with. virtualclonedrive is free.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Armor-Piercing posted:

Can I get some recommendations of (good) bands with female vocalists? At the moment I think I've only got The Birthday Massacre and Chiasm, not counting bands with occasional/backup female vocalists like Blutengel. I'm not looking for any particular subgenre at the moment, though I generally favor poppy stuff.

Fake edit: Collide, too. Haven't listened to them in a while.

Ayria? IScintilla? Velcra, perhaps?

How, uh, grrrr, are you willing to go? Because there's Beati Moturi fairly far down that path.

Sloppy posted:

Santa Hates You has Jinxy, one of the most kickass female vocalists around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqQl2CFdEvw

Edit: How do you look up something with a generic name like Collide on Youtube? All I get is some stupid pop song.

Look them up on last.fm.

Kerbtree fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Feb 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Run Dodo Run posted:

They really expect to get a license for a tent which sells fetish gear and implies there's actual loving? On land owned by a Duke who supports fox hunting and is filled with Ferraris? Optimists of the Year 2013 I think.

Ahaha. Boughton House. Not a motherfucking chance. Boughton wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. If they'd said Kelmarsh, it might have been possible, but loving Boughton? :laffo:

Hah, I'll make inquiries with someone I know on the estate staff, but the odds of this being real are really loving long.

ed: these appear to be behind it - beware that link, live-action tubgirl on it.

Kerbtree fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Mar 7, 2013