Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

SacrificialGoat posted:

Skold was doing the lord's work with the last Front Line Assembly tours

Didn't get a chance to catch that I just totally respect that dude for being one of best hired guns in the genre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

new KMFDM is out, few songs in and it's not bad? it's obviously not their best but it's by far not their worst.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Stabbing Westward will be fun, but def skipping on the Orgy cover band.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

KMFDM played Naive last night for the first time since 94 and played Go To Hell. Honestly while it might be an album tour it's a pretty good spread of tracks. Can't wait for the Baltimore show i'm expecting not much change for the set lists over the next few nights.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Listerine posted:

Who's in the touring band?

Selway and Blacksugar

Still don't know why they don't get a second guitarist

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

SacrificialGoat posted:

The Morlocks kind of outshone KMFDM. Last time I saw them, the opener was Combichrist, who also outshone them.

The Morlocks was fun as hell, KMFDM was really solid, double andys are great and Sascha was having some fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Not just any cello player, they picked up Tina Guo afaik