Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SentinelXS
Aug 30, 2009

Why don't you make like a tree, and FUCK OFF?

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

What the gently caress, where do the bands pop up :psyduck: It's getting worse by the second

I mean really, don't these people have anything of their own to express? I can't see how blatantly replicating a sound someone else has created and perfected could satisfy a person's needs to express themselves artistically :psyduck:

It's really bad when you can even pick out a specific song that they're ripping from. For example, here's totally not NIN - Closer. Gives you a weird uneasy feeling listening to that.

From the related videos for that new KMFDM promo I found a full new track. Not really a big fan of Lucia's lead vocals, but it's a cool song and I'm looking forward to more KMFDM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SentinelXS
Aug 30, 2009

Why don't you make like a tree, and FUCK OFF?

WickedIcon posted:

Funny story: the person that introduced me to TBM was a girl who I knew because she was cheating on her boyfriend with my best friend. I rationalized it away as her boyfriend being an rear end in a top hat (he is) and it wound up biting me in the rear end when she turned out to be a psychotic bitch. I will always be grateful to her for introducing me to TBM, though. :3:

My ex-gf introduced me to TBM. She also ended up being a psychotic bitch. I guess that says something about the kind of people that listen to TBM :v:

When I talk to friends about music I use the term "industrial" pretty loosely, applying it to synthrock too. It's similar enough. Personally I really love synthrock and industrial metal type stuff. I wish Orgy would come back, their style is pretty much the sweet spot for me.