Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

In better news Project Pitchfork is working on a new album that'll be released at the end of summer and will be titled Quantum Mechanics. Also another Santa Hates You album for us Spilles-obsessed bastards.

Goddamn, if Quantum Mechanics turns out to be anywhere close as good as Continuum Ride I'll probably just poo poo my loving pants. Continuum Ride was gooooooooood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Just ordered a used copy of OOMPH!'s Ich bin du single for like 12 euros in good condition. Then I will have EVREYTHING by that drat band :cool:

Well, kind of. I'm not gonna touch the compilations unless I get them for dirt cheap (like max two euros a piece or something), they don't have anything I don't already have anyway.

No I'm not a fan at all :gay:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Only tangentially related to this thread but I have to gush somewhere.

I saw The Prodigy live yesterday.

:pwn: goddamn that was amazing

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Uhhh, is there supposed to be something else than this annoying-rear end loop of cartoons'n poo poo? What the hell is this bro

e: also, Laibach covers Bob Dylan's Ballad of a Thin Man

:stare: holy

loving

shiiiiiiiit

this is one loving sick track.

e2: I mean holy loving poo poo bitch. Good lord. This has to be one of the best Laibach interpretations ever, and that's saying loving something.

e3: Everyone in this threadEveryone who claims they like music needs to listen to this right loving now. This is quite possible the best song I have ever heard in my whole drat life.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 20, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

That's pretty bad rear end. Is that off of a new album?

And B Mashina is still the best Laibach cover. :colbert:

I dunno, the Laibach website says it's a track made for a Bob Dylan cover album thing started by the US Embassy in Slovenia. Who knows, might as well appear on the next album.

If it indeed is an indication of what's to come, well... these dudes are gonna blow my loving mind, yet again

e: You can get the Dylan tribute album for free by emailing ljuDylanProject@state.gov. I asked them for a copy yesterday, but haven't got a reply yet. The piece of news is two months old now, hope they're still sending them out.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 21, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Got a reply:

So yeah, people should email them if they want this!

Yeah, I got the same email today. Get'm while you can!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Cleaner posted:

No, I totally agree. I never "got" them. I do respect them as industrial pioneers and all that.. but to be honest when I recently heard Life Is Life for the first time I thought it was a joke along the lines of Zlad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO9h-gG4Qg

To be quite honest, I also thought Opus Dei and Leben heisst Leben were some kind of jokes when I first heard them (and they are, in a very Laibachian way!). Those were also the first songs I ever heard from the band. It wasn't until I heard Tanz mit Laibach and the rest of WAT that I really got into them, and it still wasn't until extensive listening and reading that I really understood what was going on and really started digging the poo poo out of them. But yeah, Laibach is a very loving difficult band to "get" and I can definitely see where you're coming from. It's kind of unique, actually, I mean, how many bands do you know that new listeners really should read about before listening? Laibach is just so much more than a band that it's kind of a waste to just listen to them.

Also if you ever happen to meet me in real life don't ever mention Laibach or I will talk about them for three hours straight, whether you like it or not. I've done it before and will do it again.

e: it's 6 AM and I can't think/write

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 24, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Got the Bob Dylan project CD today in a very official-looking envelope! It's in a pretty neat DVD case with a thick as gently caress booklet all in Slovene. Really seems like they've put some effort and resources in this thing, real nice.

e: haven't gotten around to listening to it yet, though.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

boo_radley posted:

You're pretty lucky! I emailed them and got a reply that they're not sending any more out.

edit: fuggit. Look, my family is from Slovenia and my mom is a wicked huge Dylan fan since day one. He was the first concert she went to and she'll still go to his insanely expensive concerts and buy up his merch, no questions asked. If anybody gets a copy and wouldn't mind selling it to me, please PM me.

Hey, I listened to it and pretty much the only track that I personally found interesting enough to listen to more than once was the Laibach one, so I could def send it your way. I don't want any money from you apart from postage if it's terribly high, the thing was 100% free for me anyway :)

e: Got your email!

Doctor Zero posted:

What's the name of it?

The compilation? Projekt Bob Dylan: Postani Prostovoljec!

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 28, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Booked flights to Stockholm to see FLA live next month :smug:

Does anybody know if they've had anything from Civilization in their setlist lately? I'm pretty skeptical that any of it really is good live material apart from like Maniacal or something but goddamn I'd probably die if they played something off from that album.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jul 28, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Armor-Piercing posted:

I went looking for music videos the other day. I knew Blutengel had a video for Reich mir die Hand but I was pleasantly surprised to find one for Über den Horizont as well, since that's pretty easily my favorite song on the album.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes Blutengel :blush: They're my most shameful secret pleasure, I just can't get over how good Pohl is at writing catchy-rear end pop songs one after the other.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

So I realized my CD shelves are dangerously close to full and I'm still buying a fuckton of records all the drat time. I also realized that at this rate I'm gonna need another CD shelf (currently have two, which hold about 500 CDs together), and since I'll most likely be moving sometime in autumn and really don't want more stuff in my life, I figured I'd try selling at least some of the stuff I don't necessarily personally like that much or listen to anymore. I thought it'd be a good idea to put some of my industrial/other scene-applicable stuff up here first before I throw them at an auction site:

And One - Tanzomat (Ltd. Ed. digipak with live CD) 7 €
And One - Traumfrau (single, jewelcase) 2 €
Battle Scream - Suffering vs. Salvation (digipak) 5 €
Black Heaven - Negativ (digipak) 5 €
Black Light Discipline - Empire 5 € (jewelcase) (these guys are apparently a favorite of the Turmion Kätilöt guys, seeing as they're on TK's own label and have opened for them plenty of times!)
Container 90 - World ChampionShit 5 € (digipak)
God Module - Let's Go Dark 5 € (digipak)
Helium Vola - Für euch, die ihr liebt 5 € (2CD digipak)
Melotron - Fortschritt 5 € (jewelcase)
Rabia Sorda - Radio Paranoia (Ltd. Ed. single, copy #50 / 1000)
Yendri - Dreams of an Undead Girl (digipak)

I can't stand Wolfsheim so I'll throw one of these digipak singles in for free if you buy something else and are interested in them.

Wolfsheim - Künstliche Welten
Wolfshiem - A New Starsystem Has Been Explored

The following synthpop CDs are all part of the A Different Drum VIP Series and are all limited to 300 copies worldwide:

Christopher Anton - Destination: X 3 € (digifile)
e-gens - fine! shine! vip edition 3 € (digifile)
Disreflect - Some Brittle Words 3 € (digifile)
Haberdashery - 2010 Remixes 2 € (cardboard sleeve)
Saudade - Restricted 2 € (cardboard sleeve)

Next up: :wumpscut: stuff

Dried Blood of Gomorrha (BKM Etah 59, digipak)
Bone Peeler (BKM Etah 57 3rd Anniversary Ed., digipak)
Evoke (BKM Etah 34, 2CD digipak)
Cannibal Anthem Box (includes everything listed here. T-shirt size XL) 15 €
Body Census Box (includes everything listed here apart from XL sticker. T-shirt size XL) 15 €
Schädlingsbox (includes everything listed here apart from the polo shirt, no idea where that's gone) 10 €

If you're only interested in the CDs in the boxes we can talk about it, but I'd really rather sell all of it in one go.

Everything here is pretty much in "like new" to "very good" condition. The :W:-shirts have been word probably like three or four times maybe three years ago and have since been washed and left to wait in the wardrobe. Postage's gonna vary, of course, but we'll sort it out.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Aug 4, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pope Guilty posted:

How is Für euch, die ihr liebt? I loved Helium Vola but Liod left me cold.

Gonna have to admit that I really can't compare the album to Helium Vola's other ones at all, I jumped into it completely cold. I'm not even sure why I have it in the first place, actually, I guess I was looking for something similar to Qntal some years back and found the album. In any case I never got much out of it personally (just didn't click with me at all) and I haven't listened to it much more than like five or so times, but most reactions online seem to be extremely positive. The first CD has more traditional medieval tracks while the second CD has darker, faster, more electronic and heavier songs.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Space Commissar posted:

Allright, I think I saw them earlier than that. It was in stockholm. IIRC it was meant to be in a smaller club with a more intimate experience. Though it's been a while since then!

Well, now you know I'm from sweden and our "synth"-scene has been big for a long time. How is the "scene" over there in canada? Lots of artists touring? Clubs? Festivals? Our biggest "synth-festival" (Arvika) had to close this year because of money problems..

Hey man, you gonna go see FLA this month in Stockholm? I'm coming over to see how my cousin is doing (he just moved there) and see the FLA gig on the 27th.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hedenius posted:

I'm totally going. It was fantastic last year. If you want to meet up for drinks before I'm game.

Totally, let's hook up. My cousin's a chill guy and his equally-chill Swedish girlfriend might come see the gig as well, not sure yet.

e: By the way, do you reckon I should have my cousin get the tickets in advance? Is FLA popular enough in Sweden to pull a full house? I'm pretty doubtful but I want to be sure, kinda don't wanna haul my rear end there and notice that they can't let me in :v:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Aug 6, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

gently caress you, Germans <:mad:>

Project Pitchfork - Timekiller feat. Steve Naghavi live at M'Era Luna 2011

Why didn't this happen last year at Amphi :argh:

PS. Hedenius got your email maahhnn

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Aug 16, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

boo_radley posted:

I got my Dylan CD today! Thanks a bunch CAT rear end, my mom really loves it!

Was just thinking that it probably should get to you around this week. Anyway, my pleasure :) I'm always happy to help if someone is cool enough to want to make their momma happy. In the immortal words of Mr. T: "Treat your mother right!"

quote:

(also those tiny licorices you sent me are amazing. I love them half the time and then the other half they basically taste like a death threat.)

Haha, glad you found them interesting. Salmiakki / salted liquorice is super fuckin popular here in Finland and the rest of the northern Europe, but isn't that well known in the 'States as far as I know. Just wanted to give a fella a new experience now that there was a chance! Also you're kind of right about the death threat. Ammonium chloride, which is used to give the liquorice the salty taste is extremely poisonous when consumed (you'd have to eat an impossible amount of this stuff to get poisoned though) :)

Allllso goddamn you bastards were right about Tactical Neural Implant. Finally got my copy today, been Audiosurfing through it. Question: how the gently caress does one even go from releasing an album like Caustic Grip, which is alright I guess, to releasing something like TNI? What happened between these two records? And why do you release something like Millennium afterwards? I mean I'm all for developing your sound and experimenting which is obviously part of what happened between these albums, but just the overall quality of the material is astoundingly different. This is just so drat goooooooddddddddd.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Aug 15, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hedenius posted:

I won't be able to make it before the gig. I double booked the 27:th. But I will be at debaser so we can meet up at the concert. I'll send you an email with my facebook.

Yeah, answered you on Facebook!

In other news, got Project Pitchfork's Quantum Mechanics today. Having listened to it a couple of times now, I gotta say, this is definitely not as strong an album as Continuum Ride. There's definitely some amazing poo poo here, like The Queen of Time and Space and Splice, and the overall sound is fantastically skillfully done, but something's just missing here. Too much average material. It's a "very good" album, nothing more. I guess I just had my expectations waaayy too high after Continuum Ride, which is like my favorite PP album :(

The new Santa Hates You album, on the other hand, is totally unexpectedly loving awesome. I mean I liked Crucifix Powerbomb a lot and thought that that was a surprisingly good album, but goddrat. MAN. This is some tight rear end poo poo, I'm telling y'all, I'd even go as far as to say that it's better than Quantum Mechanics. Also, in case you didn't know, the last track Watch Out Motherfucker, I Know Karate! has Brian Gaupner on the vocals and is :krad:

e: I mean goddamn

Gaupner posted:

My martial arts are amazing / Even Van Damme says I'm his favorite / 'Cause I hella punch dudes with my first
I was identified as a youth at risk / but instead of magazine subscriptions / I went door-to-door peddling pain inflictions
Why you wanna mess with me? / I own Rush Hour 2 on DVD / I'll kick you in the chin with my feet while Jinxy throws a knife and Peter Spilles drops a beat

:laffo:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 17, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Say what you will about WTF?! (personally I think it's easily the strongest KMFDM album since WWIII) but I really dig how they're playing nearly everything off it. Gives me a feeling that the band has confidence in their new material, whatever a certain part of their fanbase might say about it.

I think I'm gonna have to start planning another trip to Stockholm this year, seeing as Finland isn't one of their stops on this tour :negative:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Aug 18, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I just got a CD in the mail.

Stopping Stations by Observe & Control, an Israeli EBM band.

I've never heard of this band nor have I ordered anything like this. It was sent to me directly from the label Metoraf Records from Israel, so it wasn't even from any online record shop I use. I've also never heard of the label before.

what the gently caress :psyduck:

I'm confused, even a tad scared right now. Where did they get my address? Is this some pro-Israel (let's not derail with this though) aggrotech poo poo? What's going on? I'll have to have a listen when I get back from the grocery.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Aug 23, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Furret Basket posted:

God it's awful too. Pretty scary though haha.

Listened to a couple of tracks before leaving for work and it honestly wasn't terrible. Just some unremarkable synthpoppy stuff with generic synthpop vocals, some vaguely EBM-ish basslines and very lazy ruff guitars thrown in there.

Sent an email to the band/label asking where the poo poo they got my address anyway. I mean, thanks for the free CD and all, I guess, but I'm just not comfortable with this.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Darthemed posted:

This may come off as dickish, but has Skold created anything interesting at all? Everything I've heard that he was involved in the creation of has just inspired overwhelming 'meh' upon listening.

I thought Skold vs. KMFDM was pretty sweet.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

zygotesix posted:

I'm generally an Industrial snob, basically refusing to listen to anything that was made after 1995.

Why?

e: I just think it's retarded to limit yourself like this when it comes to music. There's plenty of good stuff everywhere.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Aug 24, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Just so that everyone remembers: FLA loving owns live. Leeb and the boys just seem to have so much fun on stage, it's great to watch. The setlist was somewhat altered from the now-age-old IED list, they started with loving GUN (yessssssSs), dropped some IED tracks for older ones (Gun, Vigilante) and changed the order. Good stuff.

Conjure One was fun as well, just Fulber playing alone, though. Too bad we missed about ten minutes of his set due to confusion about the whereabouts of the club, thanks to Hedenius for the directions! Fulber later joined FLA on stage for Bio-Mechanic, the last encore song. I also grabbed Exilarch since it was only like 100 kronor (~11 €).

One weird-rear end thing: the merch guy was the exact same dude from whom I've bought stuff at Laibach shows in Finland. I'm 100 percent sure about this, it's the same loving guy. He even had a Laibach shirt on and the cash register they had with them was Laibach's, with the NSK sticker on it. What is that guy's story? Does he just travel around with legendary industrial bands selling merch like it's no big deal or what? My cousin told me to ask him after the Conjure One set but then people flooded the stand and I didn't want to get in the way. If I ever see him again I'll have to ask.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Aug 28, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

boo_radley posted:

FLA was my second or third ever show as a kid! I saw them when I was sixteen and my dad drove me to the show :3: I remember their loving NUTS live show, multimedia displays on huge screens. Glad to hear they're still putting on great shows.

poo poo, now that I think about it, Front 242 was my first concert and Skinny Puppy was third -- that was, I think, just before Too Dark Park came out and there were ludicrous props and cages with monsters and bizarre poo poo everywhere.

Well, that's certainly not a bad way to start your show-watching life :stare:

Furret Basket posted:

I'm so jealous.

So do as I did and jump 'cross that silly canal! Plenty of shows in good old Deutschland, for example ;) Was def worth all the money I plunked down into that trip to Sweden.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Aug 29, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I bought Covenant's Modern Ruin on a whim in Stockholm (since I was in, you know, Sweden) and now I just am not able to a) not play Lightbringer over and over again b) get the song out of my head. Easily one of the ohrwurmiest tracks I've heard in the last year or so. drat.

Modern Ruin is the first Covenant album I've heard and now I had to order some loving more (Cryotank and Europa).

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 31, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Never been big on VNV but I gotta admit that the track they put up for free download, Control, kicks a considerable amount of rear end.

e: I mean good lord that delay on the vocals at 1:00 when the chorus kicks in, daaaymn

e2: I must've missed this was already posted because I'm pretty hungover. Sweet track in any case.

Hedenius posted:

All Covenant albums are worth having but if you really like Lightbringer that much you'll probably love Necro Facility's Wintermute. After listening to Wintermute is pretty obvious that Lightbringer is basically a Necro Facility song.

Never listened to Necro Facility at all but that album just went straight into my wishlist. I ain't afraid of a little pop in my industrial.

PS. not listening to Lightbringer at the very moment, not at all

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Sep 1, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Good lord, they actually feature Halo in Reverse as a "band you should know".

quote:

What are most of your lyrics about?

HiR posted:

Hmm... a lot about past relationships. Mostly about past relationships actually, I'm bitter towards a lot of ex's. Of course some are simply about sex, I'll admit I'm a total perv. I have a song finished for the second CD entitled Five To The Wrist. I'm sure you can figure out what that's about if you think about it. LOL!

LOL!

:negative:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Jose Mengelez posted:

Try watching that eisenfunk - pong vid and not dying of third party embarrassment.
protip : don't.

gently caress you for reminding me that that video and that band exist.

They also have a new video with CGI on par with Judas Priest's video for War. Give it a peek if you're just itching to get your cheeks red with Fremdschämen.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Zaiquiri posted:

Shut up guys Laibach is brilliant

Laibach is a completely different beast and on a whole another level, keep them out of this

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Twiin posted:

Last time HuG played Canada, their bassist got stuck at the border, and they just got some girl with red hair to fake it on stage for the rest of the tour. So loving lame.

Hahahahaha seriously? And they didn't tell the audience?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Quirk posted:

Since there's a couple of you waiting for me to post something with lyrics, I'm REALLY really trying to get something done soon after spending half the year learning how to sing. Just stuff keeps getting in the way but I swear to god I'm trying hard for no other reason than some of you guys think there's really something cool to it.

Why bother learning to sing when you can just distort your voice and be done with it? I hear that's all the rage in the scene :v:

(but seriously though hope we'll get to hear something from you soon)

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Cleaner posted:

I have an hour to kill before my ride comes to pick me up. Here... now you're a star!

Quirk I hope you realize you need to put this on your CD

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hellektro or however you want to call it is the brostep of the industrial scene. It locates and extracts the easiest, simplest and "coolest" parts out of a genre (ie. HUUUGE BEATS BRO and LYRICS ABOUT BLOOD AND SEX AND HOW THE SYSTEM SUXXXX!!1!!) and applies them liberally ad nauseam. I guess you can dance to it or something, but bands like Combichrist, Agonoize, Ext!ze etc. just have nothing to offer for me. They're just not ambitious or interesting enough artistically for me to get excited about them, I guess.

e: Speaking of ~*:smug:art:smug:*~ the new Diary of Dreams album is pretty amazing

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Oct 5, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Yeah, it was confirmed at some point that Laibach would be doing the soundtrack to Iron Sky, but since there hasn't been anything about that for quite a long time I don't know if we should keep our hopes up.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pope Guilty posted:

Oh my loving god, just look who Angelspit are touring with.

What the gently caress is this poo poo

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Speaking of FLA, from the Mindphaser forums I happened to check

quote:

Back from Strasbourg. Great time. Got the new GS&C design t-shirt. Was right at front centre for Front Line Assembly. Filmed whole gig. Spoke to the band after. Jeremy and Jared hinted at a possible future tour of Bill & Rhys doing purely electronic FLA tracks. No guitars. Also hinted that work has started on new material.

:allears:

e: also this

Full show from Lyon!

Good quality, too! Nice. Wish I could figure out how to download it, the links on the Mindphaser forums are broken.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Oct 13, 2011

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Furret Basket posted:

I still can't believe they didn't have even one UK date this tour.

http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/1%20-%20Gun%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/2%20-%20Circuitry%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/3%20-%20Angriff%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/4%20-%20Resist%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/5%20-%20I.%20E.%20D.%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/6%20-%20Vigilante%20(live%202011).mp3 WE'RE NOT THE SAME. I'M AN AMERICAN. YOU'RE A SICK rear end in a top hat.
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/7%20-%20Plasticity%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/8%20-%20Prophecy%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Fr...ive%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/10%20-%20Millenium%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/11%20-%20Liquid%20Separation%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/12%20-%20Mindphaser%20(live%202011).mp3
http://www.radiometal.com/audio//Front%20Line%20Assembly%20-%20Radio%20Metal%20Live/13%20-%20Bio%20Mechanic%20(live%202011).mp3

Sweet, thanks :) I actually tried this but I guess I must've typoed something because I couldn't access the files.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

KMFDM - A Drug Against Wall Street. Basically a 2011 version of Drug Against War :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

handbandit posted:

Yea, I accidentally followed a link to Blood on the Dance Floor yesterday. I was embarrassed for them.

Also, here's another new-wave video I'm sure someone would love to forget ever existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sET1lhBMNiU

I can't stand Ministry but this is great :3: