Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SGRaaize
Jan 19, 2011
DONT YOU DARE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK TO HAVE FUN IN VIDEOGAMES!!! OR TO READ THE FUCKING OP!!!!
I don't like almost anything in the OP of this thread, yet, Rammstein is my favorite band.
Is something wrong with me? I just loving love Rammstein so much. Have every album, every DVD and know every single music by its title and could probably sing the tune (not the lyrics) all the way through.

Edit: I hate to be "that guy", but I find it a crime that of all the Rammstein videoclips, you decided to put Ich Tu Dir Weh, which is the less original videoclip (band performing in a stage) and the one that edits the music almost beyond recognition, while taking away the best part from it.

SGRaaize fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 14, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SGRaaize
Jan 19, 2011
DONT YOU DARE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK TO HAVE FUN IN VIDEOGAMES!!! OR TO READ THE FUCKING OP!!!!
That video is phenomenal, but nothing surpasses Ich Will. Brilliant without being pretentious, and still translating well the pace from the music.