Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Kaddish posted:

Was prepping my wife for the show tonight and she's never heard the song Cars? Never even heard of Gary Numan? What the hell, dang Millennials!

It's hosed up she's never listened to Fear Factory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Maybe I don't know enough about early Suicide Commando but I was surprised to see him on here.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DasNeonLicht posted:

I did not know this until I looked it up, but apparently "Suicide Commando" is is a 1981 song by German band No More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1vrty3du8

Cherry Red are terrific curators and listening to their playlists is always an education for me, so I am excited to check the collection out when it is released

Oh duh that makes more sense.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
FLA announced a bunch of Millennium anniversary re-releases, two vinyl which appear to be just the album and a 2 CD set with the B sides and remixes. I think some of the remixes didn't get released in the US (or maybe at all on FLA releases?) but it's honestly hard to tell because remixes will have different names sometimes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Auritech posted:

Wasn’t the Hard Wired remaster a box set or something? I remember seeing it at the time, and I kinda wanted it, but I don’t need ten remixes of Circuitry or whatever.

I completely missed out on this and there aren't actually ten remixes of Circuitry which is disappointing so I might pass on tracking this down.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Kaddish posted:

I've been low key obsessed with Night Club for the past few days. It's not industrial per se but it makes me want to move my body in ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP9VWEFx6-U

I've also been listening to Japanese jazz fusion band Casiopea, it's SO GOOD.

A lot of what they do is really cliched but they do it really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I really like this project to add lyrics to Airmech.

The new Black Asteroid album is out with lots of interesting guests including FLA, ACTORS, Louisahh, Blush Response and Ian Astbury who I'd love to see more crossover with. Bryan has such a distinctive sound I love seeing it brought out more and more with other artists.

https://blackasteroid.bandcamp.com/album/infinite-darkness