Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defect Mechanism
Jun 2, 2005
Pants McGee's Shoost Butan

Non Serviam posted:

The first track of the new Turmion Katilot Album "Perstechnique"
It's loving awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KryCUtfM__U "Grand Ball"

As much as I fell in love with their first 3 albums and one EP, I can't help but feel disappointed by Perstechnique. It seem to lack the energy and creative "spark" that drove U.S.C.H and Pirun Nyrkki. Hell, Even the 2 Times Terror (MC Rakka Pee's Side Project aka "TK2.0") gave me so much hope as to how the new album would sound.

Alas, maybe that's what losing/replacing your main guitarist might do to the production, but what do i know? v:shobon:v

Defect Mechanism fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 15, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defect Mechanism
Jun 2, 2005

Twiin posted:

Thanks! I think the next one will either be Outkast vs Ministry, or Soulja Boy vs Cubanate.

I cannot wait to hear it! My guilty pleasure is mash ups that make folks shake their head in abject disappointment, then watch it slowly turn into a head nod

Defect Mechanism
Jun 2, 2005
Ive been enjoying the Warmech album more and more with each listen through.