Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hi is this the thread I can drop into to say that 3teeth are killing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Whispering Machines posted:

It's good they got rid of Alena; but they also need to take a look at Joe Letz (formerly of Combichrist, and kicked off of multiple tours including PIG and The Birthday Massacre) for his loooooooooong history of skeevy behavior. It sounds like Till basically had his own management team separate from the rest of the band.

Ew they let the guy no one wants to play with for being a massive racist play with them?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I know Al feels embarrassed by With Sympathy but I love it

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5LlUe-lKRQ

New 3Teeth singles are getting me through this year month by month

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I first heard songs off Demanufacture when I was 10 or 11 and it rewired my brain chemistry. I might have ended up a normal kid if not for that album. So when it comes to seeing posts about if it fits it's kind of funny to me because Fear Factory is how I ended up listening to bog standard Industrial stuff like NIN or Ministry.

Though I guess for my part I was surprised to see Darkest Days on there, because I really don't think of Stabbing Westward in that context.

So I guess in conclusion, Industrial is a land of contrasts.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Dragula too low on that list imho.

(All irony aside though I love Dragula)

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Even by that standard, the list is a failure.

KMFDM "A Drug Against War" at number 50, "Megalomaniac" at number 12? That's... random.

Neither of these picks being Ultra is actually annoying me, though.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I heard something about it on Tumblr, but it was tumblr and vague as gently caress so I just kind of assumed it was one of the old guard on there looking at lyrics and hitting the roof. Because... well there are a lot of lyrics

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

a cyborg mug posted:

There’s a new Cleopatra Tribute to Rammstein comp coming out soon with covers by Laibach, Priest, FLA and others, that’s what you’ve been seeing

Godawful timing but they’ve probably had everything in the can and scheduled for release for months

I heard Priest's cover of Engel, (I like it, terrible timing of course) and then saw Spotify recommending me 69 Eyes' Feuer Frei and was a bit weirded out, so thank you for clearing up a tiny mystery for me

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
New 3teeth is great, I was wondering if the rest of the album would live up to everything that was released over the last few months and they feckin did it. Also a Tears for Fears cover, the Skibidi Toilet kids are gonna love it

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Sascha has done a lot of embarrassing poo poo, but Angelspit toured with Blood on the Dancefloor explicitly to get in front of a younger audience right before they got exposed as a pedo band. :yikeseroo:

Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I watched Terminator 1 and 2 again the other year after not watching in over ten and it was just sonic deja vu