Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grillad skinkmacka
Dec 25, 2008
Nope!

Also, I finished a reread of TCG. (Spoiler is close to the ending)gently caress the part with Gesler and Bent at the spire, poor doggie. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grillad skinkmacka
Dec 25, 2008
Yeah Tehol and Bugg owns. And as others have said MT is one of those really good books to read a second time, easily my favorite book in the series.
Got a question about TCG now.(Some ending spoilers again)

Why did Gruntle and Kilava fight? I was hoping he would survive and go make Stonny happy. :smith:

Also I was kinda disappointed that Rudd didn't do anything of value in the book, seems like an waste to paint him up as some kind of badass then have him sitting doing literally nothing.

Grillad skinkmacka
Dec 25, 2008

Infinite Karma posted:

Question (or maybe theory?) on Mother Dark (TTH/DoD spoiler) Was the gate existing within Dragnipur imprisoning Mother Dark? Not the same way as the people killed by it, but more like how powerful souls were needed to open gates, the rent in Morn, etc. Everyone thinks she "turned away" over betrayal by Anomander and Draconus, but doesn't she return immediately when Dragnipur is shattered, and then learn what Anomander did?

She was imprisoned in Dragnipur I believe. It was mentioned that Draconus thought it would be some kind of gift but in the end when the chaos caught up it would have proven fatal for her. After Anomander saved her she decided to forgive the Andii and take up residence in Black Coral which he had sanctified beforehand.