Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scorvi
Apr 4, 2009
Esslemont is taking care of those guys, albeit poorly, as per his latest book Stoneweilder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scorvi
Apr 4, 2009
Telorast and Curdle: TCG spoilers I'm fairly sure that they died/were destroyed during Silchas Ruin's attack on the dragons attacking the otataral dragon. I can't recall precisely, but I think they became bound to Ruin's hust sword like the other 3 dragons from Kurald Emurlan when they veered. It's mentioned near the end of the book that only 3 dragons are left. While I don't remember if any names were mentioned, I suspect Telorast and Curdle weren't among the "survivors"

Scorvi
Apr 4, 2009

Sil posted:

I never got what the hell they were supposed to be anyway. Can't even remember where they came from.

They were twin (I think) dragons who made a play at one point for the throne of shadow, failed and were bound somehow to a fragment of the warren. Their spirits somehow became mobile and followed Apsalar around when she passed through the warren in book 6. Then they possessed those small lizard skeletons that Urko had excavated. They could veer for a short time in the real world, but if they stayed too long, they'd get sucked back to their bodies which were still bound in the shadow warren.

The details are kinda sketchy to me at this point, but I think thats the gist of their origins.

Scorvi
Apr 4, 2009
Even HE doesn't know how to pronounce some of the names he's come up with.