Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tequila Bob
Nov 2, 2011

IT'S HAL TIME, CHUMPS

OneSizeFitsAll posted:

Kallor is totally metal. But also a massive piece of poo poo, to put it mildly.

I'm still in that part of MoI where he's basically like "I've got an idea! Let's kill Silverfox, eh?" to anyone who will or won't listen. Not saying he's a bad character or anything, but I assume there's more awesome stuff with him yet to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tequila Bob
Nov 2, 2011

IT'S HAL TIME, CHUMPS

pik_d posted:

Felisin, I feel for her, she's been in one terrible situation after another, but holy poo poo she is not making a single friend. I'm wonder if she'll ever meet up with her brother in a future book, she needs someone on her side but also she needs to stop being Darth Felisin because eventually someone is just gonna kill her.

I love this paragraph. You're gonna love it too once you're done with DG.

Tequila Bob
Nov 2, 2011

IT'S HAL TIME, CHUMPS

pik_d posted:

With my prediction that Sha'ik is (obviously) not really dead, I've also been jumping around with who ends up as the meat puppet. Iskaral Pust wants it to be Apsalar but I'm wondering if Felisin will stumble into the role just to continue her constant torture by SteveE.

These are good guesses. Not 100% right, not 100% wrong! Obviously not gonna say more than that for now.