Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

I think it was mentioned that they were Tiste Andii at some point, but I could be mistaken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

Has it been confirmed that all the Kharkanas books are going to take place in the past? It wouldn't surprise me if at least one of them takes places after TCG.

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

A Nice Boy posted:

Yeah, I was under the impression that it was Trull. He's dead in the real world, but at that point he's in Kruppe's dream, right? Actually, I've already forgotten the exact details, but I do remember thinking that he was referencing Trull.

It could also bethe Edur that gets sacrificed by Hannan Mosag who then travels the ocean floor and talks to Knuckles and Kilimandaros.

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

angerbeet posted:

Y'know, Gothos is kind of a dick.

But he does have a really cool garden.

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

Sokani posted:

I just read these and I have no idea what happened.

I'm on my 4th or 5th re-read and I think I finally understand everything that's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

At the end of the book the narrator will admit they made up the whole trilogy and it's still not the true story of what actually happened.