Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Juaguocio posted:

Another great thing about TCG is that it actually made me interested in Erikson's Kharkanas series. I was kind of ambivalent about it before, but TCG introduces a lot of new information about the Tiste that really has me excited.

TCG gently caress the Tiste Andii. How many Shake had to sit there and die on the first shore before those fuckers show up at the last goddamn second with overwhelming force? And the whole time, Sand is sitting there crying about something or other on the throne. Anything that gets to be 100,000 years old should just go ahead and end it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU