Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hero Pussy
Aug 4, 2005

please allow me to introduce myself
i'm a man of wealth and taste

zokie posted:

Korlat was given the title by Nimander I think, the title seems to serve a function within the Andii court. Nightchill was probably like Draconus part of it and instead of being Consort she was Sister of Cold Nights

Nein. She asked to serve in the Shake court as Sister of Cold Nights after the battle on the Shore, and Yan Tovis agreed. I never understood why she wouldn't have been welcome in her "mother's" (Sandalath) house, though. She wasn't pure, apparently? What the hell did that mean?

Things:

from the very end of TCG: What was the demon under Malaz Fiddler was referring to wanting to talk to? I am assuming I just forgot.

TCG What the gently caress Nefarious Bredd what is this what is he

TCG Is Grub... somehow part Coltaine or not?

I don't even remember what book Can someone remind me who Tulas Shorn is, again, and what the relationship is/was to Silchas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU